It’s no secret that America’s healthcare landscape is changing rapidly. Managing this rapid change and staying at the forefront of patient care is a must for healthcare providers.
To maintain their market leadership position while at the same time expanding their reach geographically with the opening of a fourth office, Care Station Medical Group, a northern NJ-based primary care medical practice, turned to R&J. R&J’s recommendation: a comprehensive, multi-disciplined strategic communications program, the cornerstone of which would be a series of three 30-second television commercials that would blanket the Care Station service area while focusing on three high-growth medical practice specialties.
- Managed the entire creative, production, media planning and buying process from start to finish
- Copywriting: wrote and edited commercial scripts, focusing on three target demographics and corresponding medical practice specialties
- Location: scouted and advised on the locations for the shoot; scheduled and booked the locations
- Talent: advised on actors to fit target demographics for the commercials
- Video Direction: supervised entire shoot; directed scenery, actors, tonality, etc.
- Production: responsible for editing and post-production of final videos for air
- Integrated both the timing and the messages from television commercials into a comprehensive multi-disciplined communication program
Care Station’s three television commercials are currently running and delivering better-than-expected results for the medical practice.