We are looking for a responsible college student or recent graduate with strong organization skills actively pursuing a career in public relations, marketing or communications. Applications with previous public relations internships and/or experience and strong writing skills highly preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
All of our positions require creativity, strategic thinking, and outstanding written and oral communication skills.
Part-time: Part time opportunities available based on availability – preference is at least Mondays and Wednesdays
Full-time: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (40 hours/wk)
Responsible college student or recent graduate with strong organizational skills actively pursuing a career in public relations, marketing or communications. Applicants with previous public relations internships and/or experience and strong writing skills highly preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
- Handle the distribution of agency correspondence, including letters, memos, press releases, copy, media schedules, etc.
- Write and edit press material
- Pitch media
- Research and compile target media lists
- Research and compile annual editorial calendars
- Organize and manage client clip reports
- Additional research and account support on a project basis
- Maintain open communications and a positive working environment with co-workers, clients and vendors
- Attend/work events such as trade shows, press conferences, groundbreakings, etc.
- Attend agency staff meetings and brainstorms
- Draft communication materials such as press releases, media alerts, customer testimonials, social media posts and pitches
- Research pitch topics
Agency Principals and Account Management