R&J Strategic Communications, has earned seven American Graphic Design Awards from Graphic Design USA(GDUSA) Magazine. R&J received the awards for its exceptional design and creative work for several innovative print and digital projects. Since rebranding in 2015 as R&J Strategic Communications, the agency has bolstered its design, creative and digital capabilities to include graphic design, web development, and creative and digital services to accompany the agency’s traditional public relations and marketing communications services awards.
“Making a difference for our clients is at the core of our brand DNA,” said John Lonsdorf, President of R&J Strategic Communications. “Our creative and digital team not only expands our services as an agency but also helps our clients to better communicate with their target audiences through enhanced platforms and media, resulting in increased awareness and engagement. The multiple recognitions from Graphic Design USA are a testament to our team’s talent and expertise as well as our drive as an agency to provide our clients with award winning work that truly makes a difference for their business.”
R&J was recognized by GDUSA with an American Graphic Design Award in the following categories:
- Wyndham Worldwide Diversity Magazine: Created corporate diversity advertisement that can be easily updated for distribution in a variety of publications
- Picatinny Federal Credit Union Apple Pay Campaign: Developed advertising campaign announcing new payment capabilities for members, utilizing print, digital, web, and out-of-home mediums
- Annual Report:
- Integrity House 2015 Annual Report: Set the tone for 2016’s brand use by integrating the theme of “hope” throughout the substance abuse treatment center’s annual report
- Branding and Identity Programs:
- R&J Strategic Communications Agency Rebranding: This is the second award the agency has received in support of its new identity launch as a full service integrated marketing and PR agency
- Hackensack University Medical Center HUMC Medical Office Building Infographic: Produced graphics presented at town hall meetings to convey community benefits and proposed expansion
- Internet Design:
- Total Wellness of NJ Website: Rebranded and redesigned the holistic wellness center’s website to highlight new services
- P-O-P, Displays, Signs, and Exhibits:
- The Hampshire Companies’ MC Hotel Exhibit: Created event collateral to promote the first new hotel in Montclair, N.J. in over 100 years
For over five decades, Graphic Design USA has spotlighted creative professionals exemplifying excellence in all aspects of the graphic design community. As the original and flagship award, the GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards attracts just under 10,000 submissions from design firms, advertising agencies, corporations, non-profits, and students from across the country. Fewer than 15 percent of entries earn the coveted recognition, which includes distribution in numerous GDUSA national publications.