We are looking for a responsible college student or recent graduate with strong organization skills actively pursuing a career in public relations, marketing or communications. Applications with previous public relations internships and/or experience and strong writing skills highly preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
All of our positions require creativity, strategic thinking, and outstanding written and oral communication skills.
Please send all replies to email@example.com
Part-time: Part time opportunities available based on availability – preference is at least Mondays and Wednesdays
Full-time: Monday-Friday, 9a-5p (40 hours/wk)
Responsible college student or recent graduate with strong organizational skills actively pursuing a career in public relations, marketing or communications. Applicants with previous public relations internships and/or experience and strong writing skills highly preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
- Handle the distribution of agency correspondence, including letters, memos, press releases,copy, media schedules, etc.
- Write and edit press material
- Pitch media
- Research and compile target media lists
- Research and compile annual editorial calendars
- Organize and manage client clip reports
- Additional research and account support on a project basis
- Maintain open communications and a positive working environment with co-workers, clients and vendors
- Attend/work events such as trade shows, press conferences, groundbreakings, etc.
- Attend agency staff meetings and brainstorms
- Draft communication materials such as press releases, media alerts, customer testimonials, social media posts and pitches
- Research pitch topics
Agency Principals and Account Management
Senior Account Executive