Digital Account Intern
A Digital Account Intern supports the tactical execution of messaging campaigns, via influencer engagement, content marketing, social media messaging and online advertising. This role works within a team structure, reporting to superiors on the Digital Services team. The ideal candidate will deliver meaningful and measurable results for clients, while developing his/her skills creating, executing and reporting on digital marketing campaigns—key indicators of his/her readiness to advance to the position of Digital Account Coordinator.
All of our positions require creativity, strategic thinking, and outstanding written and oral communication skills.
Please send all replies to email@example.com
Part-time: Part time opportunities available based on availability – preference is at least Mondays and Wednesdays
Full-time: Monday-Friday, 9a-5p (40 hours/wk)
Responsible college student or recent graduate with strong organizational skills actively pursuing a career in marketing or communications. Applicants with previous digital marketing internships and/or experience and strong writing skills highly preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An interest in technology, with a focus on social, content and influencer marketing
- Assists in the creation and delivery of client messaging across digital platforms, with efficiency and accuracy
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM, Google AdWords, social media advertising
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite
- A basic understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and analytics reporting
- Helps to collect and assemble campaign performance data for reporting
- Monitors social conversations for discussion about client brands
- Engages with identified influencers that advocate client brands
- Drafts content and other materials as appropriate to his/her abilities
- Eagerness to learn, seeking out mentoring and training for professional growth
- Assist with new business pitch support materials and research
- Identify emerging tools and trends in digital marketing with potential benefit to R&J clients
Agency Principals and Account Management
Director, Digital Services
VP, Creative and Digital Services