Account Executive Position
R&J Strategic Communications, one of the “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” (NJBiz Magazine) is looking for hard working, self-starting PR and communications pros who are interested in personal and career growth, and who will have a passion for achieving results for our clients. Our agency is growing quickly, and we are looking for people who can function seamlessly within a team structure, while at the same time, thrive when working autonomously. This position requires creativity, strategic thinking, and outstanding written and oral communication skills. Healthcare experience a plus.
An Account Executive (AE) splits time between strategic development and tactical execution, typically within a specific account group of R&J. An AE has significant responsibility for tactical execution on larger accounts, and may be the primary client contact on small/mid-sized accounts. The AE is responsible for partnering with the account group’s Account Supervisor or Senior Account Executive and junior staff in:
- Developing and executing effective strategies based on client objectives
- Executing tactical account responsibilities as assigned by senior personnel in a timely, professional and thorough fashion
- Leading day-to-day activities for certain clients and accounts
- Delegating to and managing the activities of Account Coordinators, interns and support staff
- Reporting on account team activities and successes to senior management and clients as necessary
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and driven individual to join our dynamic team of professionals. Send resume and cover letter to John Lonsdorf, President – Jlonsdorf@randjsc.com or use the link below to apply.